- NetBioDyn is a software to model and simulate biological mechanisms at the cellular or molecular level.
- It is dedicated to secondary school pupils, higher education students, teachers and professors.
- No programming skill required.
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux with Java.
- The interface is both in english and in french (français)
Version 2018 of NetBioDyn
Vversion 2015 of NetBioDyn
Version 2008 of NetBioDyn
Simply double-click on the file netbiodyn.jar
You must have Java installed on your computer.
Community & Forum
Course + Getting start + Installation + Examples
Course 1 for NetBioDyn (in french)
Exercices (in french)