- NetBioDyn 3D is NetBioDyn with a 3D viewer for a better design of 3D simulations.
- NetBioDyn is a software to model and simulate biological mechanisms at the cellular or molecular level.
- It is dedicated to secondary school pupils, higher education students, teachers and professors.
- No programming skill required.
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux with Java.
- The interface is both in english and in french (français)
Latest versions of NetBioDyn 3D (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Save the jar file netbiodyn_(os).jar in the directory of your choice (Desktop or MyDocuments for example).
You must have Java installed on your computer.
Simply double-click on the file netbiodyn_(os).jar
Otherwise, you can also right-click and select "Open With" then click on java, or type java -jar netbiodyn_(os).jar in a command line (or terminal).
Community & Forum
Course + Getting start + Installation + Examples
Course 1 for NetBioDyn (in french)
Exercices (in french)